Ir al contenido principal

Change to my study programme

 Here I go, really over time I realized that the University of Chile is not how everyone believes it, the best university or one of excellence, not because of the teachers, on the contrary, it is what I rescue the most from the University, incredible teachers with knowledge of everything, very professional, with amazing resumes and very good people, but perhaps the managers and those who direct the course have been left behind. 

As for my career, it requires a lot of terrain to be able to put into practice and understand the dynamics and theories, but under this understanding the university has not been so precise, we have had very few fields and very short, of just 1 day, While other universities and colleges have week-long plots and travel various parts, I am aware that this requires money but it must be done. 

In terms of infrastructure, the FAU was left behind, although the building has a historical and mystical weight, that is not a limitation to make a good and consistent infrastructure, we do not have geography rooms to do our studies, only one that remained small and all the rest of the faculty is for design and architecture. Regarding the curriculum and the duration of the degree this is very good, subjects appropriate to the context of the current geography and the duration cannot be shortened any more because it is a very intefral career and with a lot of knowledge of different areas.

 In general terms, the university has lagged behind in terms of teaching methods, particularly in terms of land, infrastructure, and therefore in technology and uses of technology.




 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Musician

  An artist that I really like for his style of music and what he is about is Aerstame, this is his artistic name. Camilo Flores is a Chilean rapper who is also part of the original Movement group, for me the rap group or the most influential rappers in Chile and why not in Latin America, since they were the ones who gave rap a place in society, in the young people and showed it to the mainly Latin American society and give a place to many young people.  Another thing that I like a lot, is because his music is very varied and talks about many things such as social criticism, singing experiences or simply songs and more for pleasure, for this he is an artist that I love and that really inspires me. From what I remember is that from a very young age I listened to talk about original movement and as I grew older I began to listen to it, if I remember correctly the year 2015, at the age of 14 I discovered Aerstame and that in addition to belonging to the group he is also a soloist and I st

Who Am I?

Hi i am Juan francisco, actually i live in Santiago, Chile and i´ve always lived here and i'm really used to the rythm of the city even if it not the most beautiful. I currently study geography at University of Chile, a carrer very varied because it studies the earth and its phenomena and the relationships with the human being, also i practice atletism and i am selected from the university team and in parallel i am volunteer for the fire department of Santiago in a company of hazardours materials. I live with my family wich is made up of my mom, my dad, four of my five sisters and my aunt, i also have a brother but he is not living with us, i live in a house with a big park in front (O´higgins park) , i still live in my hometown, i live all my life in this house and i like it, it is a very quiet neighborhood and having the park in front of it is very nice and helps a lot for my workouts.

Movie I would Recommend: "Ford v Ferrari"

A movie that I really recommend because of the love for irons, how it is told and history, but that has managed to fill both spaces is Ford v Ferrari. Since I was little I have liked cars and basically everything that has an engine and about 1 year ago I saw the film directed by James Mangold and which has the performance of great actors such as Matt Damons, Christian Bale, etc.     And the movie that tells the story of how ford when trying to buy ferrari to race at Le Mans they are insulted and consequently they join a team made up of a Le Mans champion Carrol Shelby, a British mechanic and driver named Ken Miles and that together they begin to create a car to take the reign from ferrari in the 24 hrs of Le Mans.   I really loved the film, because it manages to capture very well the essence of what happened, of the war between these two greats of the motor world, it tells and shows us how everything happened with excellent actors and that for any fan of the motor world it is amazin